This is how as the North Side School on Plymouth Street looked in 1910. It was later known as Lincoln School.
The remodeled Union School also known as Bucyrus High School from East Street around the 1920s. The outside shell was torn down around 1921 and the new high school built around the central core area.
The Holy Trinity School was built of stone at the corner of East Mary and North Walnut Streets around 1911.
The front view of Union High School from Woodlawn Ave as it looked in mid-1911 after being remodeled.
Another view of the Union High School as it looked in 1909 around the time it was being remodeled.