A better view of the Scroggs House now known as the Bucyrus Historical Society on southeast corner of Rensselaer and South Walnut Street intersection.
St Paul's Lutheran & Scrogg HouseBicycle and pedestrian at intersection of East Rensselaer and South Walnut streets. The English Lutheran Church also known as St Paul's Lutheran Church is on the left with the Scroggs House on the right.St Paul's Lutheran & Scrogg House
From rear of the St Paul's Lutheran Church looking east on East Rensselaer Street in 1909 toward the Reformed Church (the spire in the distance which was located at the corner of Rensselaer and Lane Streets. Was there a Doctor Birk or Dirk located in the house on the right? Let us know!
Unidentified Homes on East Rensselaer St in 1908. Recognize these homes? Contact us!
Memorial to James E Hopley who founded the Lincoln Highway in Crawford County. It was located at the eastern edge of Bucyrus near the Bucyrus Country Club.