Spiegel's Texaco, at the corner of North Poplar and West Mansfield Streets in the 1940s. A typical gas station found along the former Lincoln Highway now U.S. Route 30.
In 1912 Major Kearsley's home located at the corner of East Mansfield and Lane Street.
A Bucyrus mailman in front of the building known as the Post Office in East Mansfield Street. Later this building was known as the Carroll building
The Bucyrus Post Office in 1910 located to the east of the Library on East Mansfield Street with buggies lined up.
The Bucyrus Post Office in 1908 was located east of the Library on East Mansfield Street with the horses ready to go.