The Bucyrus Lumber Company as it looked between 1917-1922, located near the corner of Mary and Lane Streets.
In 1914 the West Side School on Kaler Avenue was re-named Norton School after the Norton family. Around the time of this Telegraph Forum photo, in the 1930s the auditorium and some classrooms were added.
This is how as the North Side School on Plymouth Street looked in 1910. It was later known as Lincoln School.
The remodeled Union School also known as Bucyrus High School from East Street around the 1920s. The outside shell was torn down around 1921 and the new high school built around the central core area.
The Holy Trinity School was built of stone at the corner of East Mary and North Walnut Streets around 1911.